Re: beginning GSOC preparations: was Re: [pygame] Thank You

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Tyler Laing <trinioler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And it works! Thank you very much Lenard and Rene for all your help.

Now, as to the tests. On my linux desktop, five of the tests failed because its a 64bit platform, and the asserts are assuming a 32 bit integer. The other two tests failed because of a library that has a slightly different api to what they expected.

Can you please paste those errors?  We currently don't have a 64bit build bot... so we've missed them.

As for the windows platform, the only errors arose when subprocess timed out several times, which is to be expected on a VM.

ah, cool.

There's an option for run_tests.py for that.

To see all the test runners options:
python run_tests.py --help

To timeout after 20 seconds...
python run_tests.py -t 20

cu.

Again, thank both of you very much, and I look forward to contributing to the community.

:)

-Tyler