Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

Hello,

I'm kinda amazed about some points:

1) Did anyone read my concept?
   Some of the discussed ideas here I had before but no one cared.

2) I created a trac an you said "nice!" and created a Google project.

3) This project was an gsoc candidate and AFAIK all applicants wanted
   to use Django. At least 2 of them (Orcun and me) would like to do it
   even without google. Now you say "let's do it with cherrypy" because
   you don't know Django. Hm. I my view, both - Django and cherrypy -
are mighty enough for our needs, thus its a relig. question of faith. But you asked so to do it. So, here we are! We have time and (only) want to do it
   with Django, cause we don't know cherrypy as you don't know Django.
   Maybe here are some php-experts why do it with php?

4) Even if you don't know Django, you can participate by helping to develop
   the concept, writing specific requirements, care about design, read the
old code, transfer it and write new templates (Django templates are really easy to learn). If we use Trac the way things are going, there will be some work on adapting it by editing the Trac templates and style to make it fit
   into the whole page. Then, care about plugins that could be useful or
necessary (auth, notification, feeds, irc-announcer, ...). Be sure you can help
   us even when using Django for the backend.

Regards
Jug

PS, well, I'm a slow writer, so I agree with Marcus.