Re: [pygame] Never seen this before

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 08:17:11AM -0700, Tyler Laing wrote:
> Happens to everyone. It takes time(10 years or 10,000 hours) to get
> good at something. I'm at about year 6-7 and I find while I still make
> silly mistakes, I've become much better at catching them before or
> during testing.  :)

Silly mistakes never go away.

With experience you begin to expect them and check your assumptions more
often.

There have been countless times I've written unit tests for tiny
functions that I couldn't possibly have written wrong, only to discover
that I have in fact made a silly mistake.

Marius Gedminas
--
I'm unaware of anyone having implemented even a fraction of H.323 in Python.
Doing so would require a special kind of dedication, and quite possibly a large