Re: [pygame] Python 3.0 and Pygame Reloaded questions

On, Mon Apr 27, 2009, Daniel McNeese wrote:

> Okay, one more question: where can I find it?  Plugging in the URL given at the Pygame site isn't working, and I can't reach it via Google either.  Can someone provide me with a direct link, or tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

pgreloaded is currently only available via SVN. I'm working on making an
early alpha release available, but this will take some more days.

You can check out the pgreloaded SVN branch using

    svn co svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/branches/pgreloaded

Regards
Marcus