Re: [pygame] GSoC project proposal: A new draw module

Marcus von Appen wrote:

What would be interesting here is, what the Pen class would offer except
from the drawing functions wrapped up in a class and som additional
shapes.

What about e.g. an aa-property to keep the argument amount low,
transformation and rotation angles for the x- and y-axis (implicit
transformation done upon drawing) or even vector support (e.g. for
faster 2d, 2.5d, 3d operations on the shapes) using the math module?

What do you think about working out some basic Pen (and utility)
class(es) as an example (no need to implement any function or property,
just a stub of the class, we can examine and design)?

Regards
Marcus
I've created a page with all ideas and concepts that everyone can
(and should) edit or comment on:

http://pexdra.wikidot.com/

Regards
Julian