Re: [pygame] Info on writing pygame game for iPodTouch / iPhone?

Cydia is for jail broken iphones.

You can't use python in the app store until someone makes a static version that compiles into the app. which should theoretically be possible since there are static ruby and .net apps in the app store... but afaik there have been no python ones.

Otherwise you need objective-c, at least for the the interfacing with the iphone libraries, but the compiler can link and compile c++ after the intial glue/setup code.