Re: [pygame] What are the dependencies?

All of those are SDL!

---
//Alex

On 21 Apr 2010, at 08:09, Ian Goodfellow <goodfellow.ian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to install pygame on CentOS, and since there are no packages for CentOS/Red Hat as far as I can tell, I'm building from source.
Here's the list of missing dependencies I get:
SDL     : found 1.2.10
FONT    : not found
IMAGE   : not found
MIXER   : not found
SMPEG   : not found
PNG     : found
JPEG    : found
SCRAP   : found
PORTMIDI: not found
PORTTIME: not found

This is a little cryptic. Does anyone know where I can get names of actual libraries to install? For example, what is IMAGE? Is it pyimage? I tried installing pyimage and re-running the install script but IMAGE still shows up as not found.
Thanks in advance,
Ian