Re: [pygame] informal poll on Windows python version

Windows Vista Home Premium
I currently have the following installed:
Haven't really done much with Python 3.1.

On 28 April 2010 18:11, Nikhil Murthy <murthynik1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Windows Vista

Pygame 1.9.1
Python 2.6

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:38 PM, David Taylor <taylor234@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Windows XP, SP3

Pygame 1.9.1

Python 2.6, & very happy with it. Will move to 3.1 as soon as all the
libraries I use have been ported.

Behalf Of