Re: [pygame] Sprite examples with images

Try opengameart.org.  Although most snake games that I've seen don't have sprites, they're just boxes.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:13 AM, ANKUR AGGARWAL <coolankur2006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey
I am reading pygame and made out simple snake game as a practice. Now want to get started with the world of sprites. I looked for the examples but most of the examples are without the real images so unable to run them and know their functionality. Can anybody send me the links of good examples of sprites where images are also available so that i can get a better understanding. Thanks in Advance :):)
Ankur Aggarwal