Re: [pygame] Making UPS smart with Pygame and Joystick input socket

Oh! I understand now! You are going to take a joystick, disassemble it,
and splice it together with your UPS so the buttons get pushed as you
describe.

Pygame's joystick support is nice and simple and easy to use-- the only
problem I could forsee is that AKAIK you have to initialize a pygame
window before you can read joystick events. You said this was a server,
so if it is not running a graphical environment, initializing that
window could possibly be a problem.

Otherwise, sounds like fun :)

---
James Paige