Re: [pygame] pygame.mixer.quit() not working correctly?

Hi,

Pygame 1.9, Ubuntu 10.10, MPEG1 file (but it basically is the same for any MPEG1 file I could grab).

I just realized something that is really weird:
The movie seems to play until the end, if I actually do something after calling movie.play(). And even if this "something" is just checking in a loop if the movie is still busy.
Very strange. Any ideas why this is? Does this have to do with the fact that the movie is playing in another thread?

Florian