Re: [pygame] The font module

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Nathan BIAGINI <nathan.open@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> i currently using a Debian squeeze and i would like to run some application
> i have written before but it seems that the font module is not found.
Hi, I'm running squeeze also and it's my experience that python 2.7, which
is the version you seems to be using, isn't fully compatible with all
python libs. (at this moment)
I've uninstalled python2.7 so that everything is using python2.6 and then
pygame runs properly.

Greetings,
Stas

--
Free-source educational programs for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.org ; and http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Schoolsplay