[pygame] python job opportunities + posting policy

Hey all, how's it goin?

So I recently returned to the bay area after a year out of the
country, and coming back to the job market here, it is completely
batsh*t insane. There are a lot of python opportunities as well.

So I was wondering ... is anybody in the bay area on this list looking
for work? Do we have any policy as far as advertising jobs on this
list? Is there a python jobs list?

There are also a number of game companies here looking for people to
do some test automation for c++ game apps. I've talked to a couple
already. My cpp skills weren't up to the level they were looking at,
but I thought of us here as well as the SDL mailing list.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.