Re: [pygame] Pygame and Ibus

But aren't you raising an exception instead?

Em sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2013 15h47min01s UTC-3, James Heslin escreveu:

It might not be ideal, but I use import sys and then, when I want to quit, I do:

raise SystemExit

--

James Heslin
http://skynet.ie/~program9

On 12 Apr 2013 19:45, "Elias Benevedes" <beneved...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I always include 'import sys' at the top, so that after I call pygame.quit(), I can call sys.exit() which can sometimes stop the program from hanging.