Re: [pygame] pgreloaded is dead - long live PySDL2

This is truly awesome news! All that's required now is either a simple wrapper so pygame code can run on PySDL2 or some simple code comparisons between PyGame and PySDL2, just showing the "old" way and the "new" way, for simple things like blitting or playing sounds.

On another note, is there anywhere I can donate to, financially? This project is easily worth it!

Time to start thinking about migrating my projects over to the new libraries.