[pygame] The game music from pygames!

Hi,

I need help to make a playlist of game music from some play lists to add to the new website...

Want your own music on there?

Or do you like music from one of the games listed on pygame.org?  Any other game music you like?

I'll definitely add some of P2Es stuff from Solar wolf :) Perhaps some stuff from Dance Dance revolution... http://icculus.org/pyddr/ Also, some of the early Galcon music might be fun if Phil is ok with that. I've got a few tracks I'd like on there :)

I need some of this info to do it.
Either reply to this email with the info, or put it in this issue:
    https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/199/the-game-music-from-pygames

If it's not your game or music, I'll have to follow up with them to get permission.

cu