[pygame] New tool for building Windows installers

Hi all,

I'd like to invite people to test out Pynsist, my new open source tool to build Windows installers for Python applications.

For instance, this is all I had to write to make an installer for the 'Aliens' example included in pygame:
https://github.com/takluyver/pynsist/blob/master/examples/pygame/installer.cfg

Using a pygame installer downloaded from Christoph Gohlke's site, I can even build the installer on Linux and have it work on Windows.

Pynsist never tries to make an exe of your application, unlike freeze tools such as cx_Freeze and Pyinstaller. Instead, it installs your code along with a copy of Python, and creates start menu shortcuts to launch your Python code directly. This produces bigger installers (but not huge - Aliens is 27MB), but it is less brittle. Freeze tools often have problems with packages that don't expect to be frozen, or break when a new version of Python comes out; Pynsist avoids these issues.

Pynsist supports Python 3.3+ and Python 2.7.

To install and use Pynsist, see the documenation:
http://pynsist.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Thanks,
Thomas