[pygame] Re: REALLY SOLVED good build for Windows 7 + Python 3 + pygame + numpy?

Ugh, I gave bad info.

Here is the correct Microsoft thing. The vcredist link is a dead end.

Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44266

I know it says Python 2.7, but it worked for 3.2.

Gumm