Re: [pygame] Install documentation is down?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Eryn Wells <eryn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been trying to find information about how to install Pygame. I'm getting a 404 error when I try to access the install documentation at http://www.pygame.org/install.html . Is anyone else seeing Âthis?
âConfirmed; this page is a broken link from http://www.pygame.org/download.shtml

For installation, I've found the WHL packages from the linked page best, although the downloads on that page should work and there was some recent activity on compilation instructions on the Wiki
â.â

Ianâ