Re: [pygame] https://pygame.org/

Am 16.04.2017 um 19:21 schrieb DiliupG:

On 16 April 2017 at 22:49, DiliupG <diliupg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would like to share the following with all.

A game written in Python/Pygame released commercially under STEAM.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/442210/

Shouldn't we feel proud?
Shouldn't we encourage other youngsters (or anyone for that matter) out there to break out of conventional bonds and go for it like this guy has done?

:)

> Shouldn't we feel proud?

I don't know why, the code of the game is proprietary, so the guy that made it is not doing any good to free software or free culture.