Re: [pygame] pygame.org not displaying release descriptions

That is helpful, Thomas. Thank you.

I can say with confidence I won't know how to fix it. I'm not a webby programmer, though I played one at work. :)

I eyeballed the git project you listed below and see there are no open issues, so that answers my question: it's not in the works. I opened an issue.

Gumm