Re: [pygame] pygame awesome libraries?

ptext surely does make using txt nice.
It solves many of the main problems with the main pygame API(s).

Thanks everyone for contributing to the list. Lots of things I didn't know about before,
and a few that I'm going to try and use in the next ludumdare/pyweek coming up.

I collected all the comments from (reddit, discord, twitter, pyweek forum) here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pygame/comments/89ygm7/pygame_awesome_libraries/

cheerio,