Re: [pygame] pygame awesome libraries?

If you don't mind me plugging my modules, I made Pyganim (a frame animation module) and Pygcurse (a curses module).

https://inventwithpython.com/pyganim/

https://inventwithpython.com/pygcurse/

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Christopher Night <cosmologicon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For what it's worth, I did finally get around to removing the numpy dependency from ptext after your feedback. As far as I know, the current version doesn't require numpy, but let me know if you find that's not the case. (Of course, if you prefer your version, that's perfectly fine too.)