Re: [pygame] Update Python 2.7 project to work with Python 3

This project uses a GUI and the program source may not be compatible with the latest version of the GUI. I'd be better off to write from scratch. Even if I don't implement drag or acceleration, I can use pi and trig to have an object travel at angles, as a minimum (one step at a time). When I've paid more of my student debt I'd like to study some basic maths papers at university so I can learn all the theories of 2D physics.