Re: [pygame] broken links

I think René runs the website, along with many other things. He'll certainly see messages here. The website is also open source if you want to submit pull requests:

https://github.com/pygame/pygameweb/
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/tree/main/docs

Some parts, like the wiki and the 'recent releases' list are managed directly on the server, rather than coming from a Github repository.

Thomas