Re: [pygame] how to sign up?

I think it was disabled at some point because of excessive spam, and then no-one has found a better solution, so it remained disabled.

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 11:31, Rick van der Meiden <rickvandermeiden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've had problems signing up for pygame.org too. When I tried to register, it said: "registration disabled. If your email account already exists, you may need to confirm your account first.". Thinking that maybe I did register already, but forgot about it, I tried confirming it, and I also tried recovering the password, but in both cases the website tells me the user doesn't exist. So I gave up, thinking it must be broken.