Re: [pygame] New Website and Logo

> >pygame finally has its own special logo. along with it i've done
> >a little work on the website to match the new style, although in
> >hindsight, looking at it, the colors need more work :-/
>
> It is a little on the lime side :-)
Definitely :)

> >it was put together by Gareth Noyce. i've put together a small
> >page with different logos you can put right into your own games
> >and websites :]
>
> erm, where abouts is the page?  I've had a scan about but i didnt spot  a link.
It's on: http://pygame.org/docs/index.html => Logos
which is: http://pygame.org/docs/logos.html
I agree that the documentation is a kinda strange place for logos.. but it
doesn't really matter as you can grab the main logo and the powered-by logo
both directly from pygame.org . Just the small one can only be seen on the doc
page (as far as I can see at least)

Just a question for Pete.. Gareth showed me another version of the logo before
which featured a nice snake-skin mapping.. I found that one much better than
the current one.. was there some outstanding reason for using this logo (which
- sorry - looks rather messed up to me.. at least compared to the original(?)
version)

--
Raiser, Frank aka CrashChaos
IRC: 141.30.225.9:6667 #United-Programmers

"The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article, then
hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck his dog
and smash his computer into little bits. Anything more is just
extremism."     -- Paul Tomblin