Re: [pygame] A Problem

> I can't download pygame. I have Python but when I
> downloaded pygame and installed it it did not go
> to the program list. Please write back soon with
> an answer to what is wrong.

sam, someone sent an answer that is mostly correct.
the pygame binaries are just a set of libraries.
there's really no way to interact with them except
through python.

but....

if you install the docuementation package for windows
you will get a bunch of program menu/start menu items.
icons for things like the documentation and different
examples.

http://www.pygame.org/ftp/pygame-docs-1.1.exe

hopefully that is what you are thinking of.