Re: [pygame] Codebase for tile-based games

Fredrik Corneliusson wrote:
> I've put up a snapshot of the source and a win32 exe of the scrolling game
> I'm working on:
> http://www.algonet.se/~tomten/turb/
>
> There are quite a lot of dependencies so if you just want to check it out
> use the exe.

cool, i finally got it working. couple strange issues with pyui and looking
for UserRect inside pygame, but now it's running smooth.

on my linux with no hardware acceleration, it runs about 23 fps. running
with hardware dga accleration the framerate was around 40. just for fun i
also ran it at 1280x1024 with hardware acceleration and it also ran at
40fps. a sure sign that this is the max speed of the game engine :] this
was on my celeron 1.3g