[pygame] submission

Hello there,

I am pleased to announce the port of XBill to pygame. It has been quite
a struggle with all those global variables but I think I have made
something clean.

You can find it here: http://satori.fr.fm/pyBill-2.1RC1.tar.bz2
I have worked with python 2.1 and pygame 1.5 on Linux but it also runs
with python 2.2 and pygame 1.5.2 on windows. I mean I don't really know
what are the minimal requirements.
Comments and tracebacks are welcome :)

For Pete:

I have added another fix to cursors.py since cursors must multiple of 8
in size and original XBill cursors are not. The Gimp added a comment at
the beginning of each file so I added some code to handle this case:

#avoid comments
for line in range(len(curs)):
	if curs[line].startswith("#define"):
		curs = curs[line:]
		break
for line in range(len(mask)):
	if mask[line].startswith("#define"):
		mask = mask[line:]
		break

Just before fetching width and height. I finally decided to add and use
my modified version of cursors.py to the source package. I guess it will
be useless with pygame 1.5.3 ?
										--
										Hervé