Re: [pygame] placement of graphics code

Well, maybe it's just me, but here's my 2 cents.

I like to use a Model/View/Controller design, whereby the Game class is
part of the Model, so it doesn't know anything about blitting.  I make a
PygameView class that handles that stuff.

More info here:
http://sjbrown.ezide.com/writing-games.html

-sjbrown

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 18:09, R. Alan Monroe wrote:
> Dumb newbie question: Is there a generally accepted "right" place to
> put a blit statement, given a choice of putting it inside a method of
> your game object, versus in the main game loop that acts on said
> object? Or is it "six of one, half dozen of another"?
>
> Alan
| Shandy Brown                               Digital Thinkery |
| shandy@geeky.net             http://www.digitalthinkery.com |