Re: [pygame] Mouse in/out of Pygame window?

> When running pygame not in FULLSCREEN mode, is there an easy way to
> determine whether the mouse is in or out of the window?

Okay, answering my own question: mouse.get_focused()

Also, Python/Pygame is making this project very easy. Over the course of
an evening and morning, I've managed to create a custom cursor, with
tile-highlighting for either individual square tiles or isometric diamonds
(a la Starcraft's campaign editor).

---
Zak Arntson
www.harlekin-maus.com - Games - Lots of 'em