[pygame] multiple inheritance problem

hi

i am constructing a fairly complex system and I this is getting too complex for my experience. I use multiple inheritance and there are several superclasses and so on.
This is the first time i am dealing with such complex issues and i guess i am missing the point somewhere.

Is there any tool that allows me to visualize the relation between the classes i am creating?

what about some online tutorial related to OOP design? is there any good website i could read about these issues to clarify my ideas?

thanks!!

--
enrike