Re: [pygame] collision detection

sorry i just found the pointInPolygon.py in the code repository.
I haven tried it yet but looks like it could be the solution for many of the mouse situations i need to handle .
But yet i am not sure about how to do this with circles. My maths are too bad...

if anyone has some better solution please let me know
thanks

enrike wrote:

hi

i need some help with collisions. I am using pyopengy to crate some complex shapes and i need to detect the mouse click on them. My problem is that i have for example a circle and i need the mouse to detect acurately the circle instead of the rect surrounding the circle.
With the collision detection i have been using so far it only detects the colision with the rect.
anyone has developed some more detailed collision detection? I guess it has been done already but i am not sure where to find it.

thanks

--
enrike