[pygame] comments from osx point of view

hi all

Few pygame based libraries I tested recently dont work under OSX properly. This is because OSX doesnt do the path properly. Bob solved this long time ago with a module that fixes this error. I am not sure if the error is still happening on 10.4, but i am still on 10.3.9 and it doesnt definitely work.

I just wanted to say that it would be nice if people includes this module when creating libraries so that OSX users dont have to manually put the module in the right place, import it and change the lines where the files are loaded to use Bob's modules's function...

Of course I understand that each one has its on priorities and i guess that there are not that many osx users but I just wanted to remind us about this issue.

thanks

--
altern