Re: [pygame] pygame 1.7.1rc2 released.

Hey,

After talking in #pygame it looks to be some problem with blitting a
surface to itself as well as having wrong rect sizes.  However pygame
should still not segfault, but give you an exception instead.

Try this instead:

#scrolling left
#shift the screen to the right cx pixels
self.surf.blit(self.surf,(0,0),(cx,0,self.size[0] -cx,self.size[1]))

#scrolling up
#shift the screen up cy pixels
self.surf.blit(self.surf,(0,0),(0,cy,self.size[0],self.size[1] -cy))

Could you please send me a link to your code so I can debug it?

Cheers.