[pygame] Run-Time Error: Pygame's "sndarray"

I compiled my Python program, which worked fine in IDLE, into an EXE using
Py2exe. After some experimentation, I find that unless I comment out all
of the music code, even the line that includes my music-jukebox module, I
get a run-time error:

Pygame Parachute traceback:
  File "pygame\sndarray.pyc", line 7, in __load
Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault

Also, again with music code uncommented, Py2exe ends by producing an EXE
but complaining that:

The following modules appear to be missing
['AppKit', 'Foundation', 'objc']

How do I fix this, and make a Pygame program with sound? I've done it
before, but don't understand the difference between the working programs
and this.

Kris