Re: [pygame] MSVCR71.dll

hey,

you need to install python2.4 for the python2.4 version of pygame
first.  This installer should make sure all the required dlls are
installed.  Unfortunately the installer can not detect that you don't
have it installed.  Maybe if we made a different installer using NSIS
or something a check could be put in for python2.4 and msvcr7.1.

Python2.4 using msvcr7.1 is anoying for compatibility.  I wonder if it
would be worth making a version of python that doesn't require it.