Re: [pygame] Bltting numerous lines of text easily

Joseph Quigley wrote:

I'm trying to create a file that displays credits (movie style) but I
can not figure out how to blit more than 1 line of text at a time (\n
doesn't work). Is there a special pygame trick for this?
Thanks,
Joe

You might want to steal code from my Pyglyph library (http://partiallydisassembled.net/pyglyph). It won't do exactly what you want, as it renders to OpenGL, but you could make use of the line splitting and formatting functions. I intend to write a Surface backend to it sometime not in the near future.

Alex.