Re: [pygame] Multiple soundcards

Bernhard Georg <g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi all, hi Pete and Ari!
> Is using those environment variables supported for pygame-1.7.1release?
> Ari, can you please post here if you have been successfull with using two soundcards?
> Gogo.
>
>   _____

It's been a while, and I only now got to this. Sadly, I can't make it
work. SDL_PATH_DSP seems to have no effect, and if I set AUDIODEV to
anything (including /dev/dsp), I get an alsa error

ALSA lib pcm.c:2146:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM /dev/dsp

Ari.

--
Elections only count as free and trials as fair if you can lose money
betting on the outcome.