[pygame] Problem with mouse cursor in fullscreen tablet-mode

Hello,

I am trying to write a simple application for my daughter because the
nice Alias Sketchbook Pro trial version just stopped working and it is
much too expensive for what I need. So I am looking for some help
here.
1) not pygame related: apart from TuxPaint, looking for VERY simple
but nice looking paint program for children
2) pygame related: I was trying to do my own and since I have a pen
based interface tried to use that. However I have a very painful
issue: it seems that the pen does not work like the mouse when in
fullscreen and it basically work by "difference"... the
mouse.get_pos() call seem to return a value that is the movement
vector

So do get the actual cursor position one would just need to do
 cursorpos = cursorpos + vector_movement

However it seems that the value of vector_movement are clipped at the
dimension of the screen!!!

Is this a pygame limitation or a generic SDL bug?

I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Regards,

Guillaume