Re: [pygame] 2D vector class

Alex Holkner wrote:
I'll add another datapoint here, using the module I just announced (euclid). This is with the "_tuple" fix above, no psyco (doesn't exist on AMD64) and cgkit light (C++ one doesn't compile here).

As the 'light' version of cgkit is supposed to work without a C++ compiler, its vector classes are implemented in pure Python so it's no surprise that the performance in this case is similar to the other Vec2d class.

It's interesting to see that your __slots__ version makes such a difference.

- Matthias -

PS: Do you still know what the problem was during compilation of cgkit? Of course, I'm always interested in knowing what problems people have when trying to install the package. So feel free to mail me directly if you want to give it another try...