[pygame] [BUG] pygame-ctypes -- integration with c-modules

Hey,

svn co svn://www.imitationpickles.org/ftetris/trunk
python setup.py build
python ftetris.py

pygame-ctypes just sort of hangs.  I'm not sure what is going on, but my guess is that it isn't working because I'm passing some pygame.Surface's to some custom C code that I made.  I use some of the macros in pygame.h to decode the structures into SDL_Surfaces in my code ...

I suspect this is one area where pygame-ctypes won't be compatible with pygame.  What changes would I have to make to my code to get it to work with pygame-ctypes?

Thanks!
Phil

Do you Yahoo!?