RE: [pygame] ideas for renaming pygame-ctypes

Once upon a time, there was a video game designed by Core Designs and
published by Virgin Interactive called "Monty Python's Flying Circus: The
Computer Game" for the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64 and Amstrad CPC.

Apart from the catchy title, It featured copy protection in the form of the
cheeseshop sketch, but most importantly, featured Gumby running around
different pythonesque environments looking for cheese and cans of spam and
so on.

Anyway! I did a couple of searches, and it seems nobody has yet taken the
name Gumby (or PyGumby) for their Python library, so why not PyGumby, since
it has historical(!) examples of why an extension of PyGame would be named
that. Vindication!

Well, that's my long-winded idea for a name, now if you'll excuse me, I have
to go see some masons about an abbatoir.

~Chris