Re: [pygame] wiki spam

Hi Phil,

with doc comments it would be good to allow anon.  Since most of the
comments are anon, I think by requiring login, we won't get as many.

I've been keeping an eye on them every week or so, and it's fairly
easy for me to delete spam for the doc comments.  Since all the new
ones are listed by date.

Do you think you could add something in there to alert us when somethings added?

eg.

$admin_emails = "renesd@xxxxxxxxx,philhassey@xxxxxxxxx, ... etc.";
$message = "The comment is below.\r\n\r\n\r\n. Ok.\r\n";
$message .= $THECOMMENT;
$subject = "pygame.org doc comment added.";
@mail($admin_emails, $subject , $message);

Cheers,