[pygame] PyGame with Eclipse PyDev - PyDev dont know return types.

Hi!

This is partly a PyDav question, but I hope that somebody inhere knows.

I am working to setup pygame to work with PyDev for Eclipse. I can make it index the pyGame source , so some tab-completion is available. - But pyDev seem to be clueless about the return types from pyGame.

Example

size = 800, 600
screen = pygame.<TAB>display.<TAB>set_mode(size)
#This works, but when i use the screen object I cant use tab completion

screen.<TAB>
#....nothing

Has anybody got an Idea why that is?

Yours sincerely