Re: [pygame] Rumblepad force feedback?

I don't know how to do it, but I'd start with learning how to do call driver code.  I think, but I'm not sure, the computer would talk to the mouse's driver, which would talk to the mouse's firmware, which would make it "rumble".  You could try googling it, though I couldn't find anything helpful doing a quick search myself.  Incidentally, I'm interested in this problem too, so tell me if you get it working.  Good luck!
Ian