Re: [pygame] Pygame vs. OpenGL Surfaces

On 8/24/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ian Mallett wrote:
>   I have a game where there is a menu written in pygame with pygame
> surfaces and a game written in OpenGL with OpenGL surfaces.

If you're trying to use pygame drawing calls on an OpenGL
surface, that doesn't work on most systems. The only thing
that can draw in an OpenGL surface is OpenGL.

--
Greg
I know that.  What I'm saying is that the game switches between the two, (and the corresponding draw functions as well) but the OpenGL part doesn't work.  It only works when the Pygame part is not called.