Re: [pygame] Will there be a doc rewrite anytime soon?

I hope this happens no longer then 6 months :)  Because thats when I'm going to be developing a very BIG game w/ pygame.  Just hope its documented well soon enough.

On 8/31/07, Marcus von Appen <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On, Fri Aug 31, 2007, Lamonte Harris wrote:

> Some of the things on the site are good, but hard to understand without
> simple code examples.  Would be a good addition to pygame's site.

Rene had some ideas (and plans, I think) to link the online docs
together with the code examples, so users can directly see the usage of
a method or another. Futher plans on the roadmap
(http://www.pygame.org/wiki/todo) are to have an overall improvement of the
comments and documentation.

The great comment systems Phil Hassey made on the website relaunch was a
big step forward for user feedback, so hopefully we can present the
doc-example integration in the near future for the next step.

Regards
Marcus