Re: [pygame] pygame.surfarray changes (PixelArray and co.)

Marcus von Appen wrote:
On, Fri Aug 31, 2007, Marcus von Appen wrote:

On, Fri Aug 31, 2007, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:

Just to be sure, there will be no need for Numeric include files and libraries to compile pygame.
[...]

No. Although we need a workaround to make Numeric support buffer
references correctly (which needs the Numeric header), we agreed about
shipping it with pygame, so users do not need to install Numeric
explicitly.

Err, I meant shipping the appropriate header, not the whole Numeric
package, of course. We just need to guarantee that pygame builds
properly.

Good. Then I can remove the Numeric entry in Setup.in and the Python config scripts.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>